This masterclass aims to learn to recognize and express anger healthily. Specifically, you will be able to understand the following aspects of anger and yourself:
- What is Anger?
- Does it have something to do with your childhood?
- When does it become rage?
- Do you control anger? Do you have angry dreams?
- What does it tell us about ourselves in the moment of anger?
- Are there any benefits of anger?
Do you know that anger is a healthy emotion, shared by all mammals? Do you know that feeling angry signals a violation of your boundaries? In fact, being unable to express anger healthily can be detrimental to our immune system.
This masterclass is for you if you identify with any of the following:
- You don’t allow yourself to feel your anger, even in the face of an unhealthy event.
- You carry a sense of anger at unpleasant past or current events which can make you overreact.
Course Language: English